Are you new to WordPress? Have you developed a WordPress website? Do you get the managed WordPress hosting? Maybe you are new to WordPress but it is necessary to know about managed WordPress hosting. When search, you come across a number of WordPress hosting provider with varying price differences. First, you must know about “what is managed WordPress hosting?”
Managed WordPress hosting providers will take care of all technical aspects of running WordPress site on the web. This includes website uptime, speed, security, daily backups, WordPress updates, and scalability. They provide hassle free hosting services and thus you can focus on your work rather than technical issues. It is specially optimized and created for WordPress sites. It will look after all technical aspects of it so that you can upload a great content on your site.
Need of Managed WordPress Hosting
Hosting plays very important role to reach your targeted audience. As websites on the web are growing rapidly and they are experiencing great traffic. If you are a blogger and lack in technical knowledge then you need a website hosting platform to connect with your readers on large scale. If you want growth of your business online, you need to have a managed WordPress hosting.
Benefits of Managed WordPress Hosting
- It allows you to run the website.
- Fast configuration
- It helps non-technical people to handle the technical stuff on their own.
- It enhance the caching
- It has the built-in functionality of automatic updates through WordPress’.
- It has plugin blacklist
- It provides security through restricting file access
- It allows sFTP and phpMyAdmin access.
Here are some of the top5 Best Managed WordPress Hosting Providers
This is one of the famous managed WordPress hosting providers. They have been providing hosting services since 2010. Their focus is entirely on managed WordPress hosting. Many famous brands use WPEngine such as Soundcloud and Yelp.
Features provided by WP Engine
- Automatically restore things
- It allows you to make changes to themes and plugins before release them on the website.
- It provides Speed Report
- It has built in caching.
- It keeps the site safe with its Multiple firewalls and malware scans
- You can do easy CDN integration of your site.
- It Provides 24/7 support
If you want a feature packed WordPress hosting then Siteground is best for you. You will get affordable web hosting as per your budget. Choose from its different plans and check the features provided in each plan. Because they may limit some features to their most basic plan.
Features provided by SiteGround
- 24/7 Technical Support
- Free Website Builder
- Free Domain Name
- Free Setup & Transfer
- cPanel & SSH Access
- Unlimited Emails & DBs
- Free Daily Backup
- SSD Storage
- 30 Days Money Back
- Free Let’s Encrypt SSLs
- HTTP/2 Enabled Servers
- Free Cloudflare CDN
The flywheel is another best hosting provider. If you are a designer, this hosting is best for you, as they will provide you tools to improve your workflow. You can easily team up with your clients and transmit billing to in case their website goes live.
Features provided by FLYwheel
- It will provide your daily backups
- You will get robust security
- It will allow automatic caching
- It manages SFTP
- You will get expert support
- It will allow billing transfer
Pressable was also known as Zippykid. It uses the Rackspace hardware to provide managed hosting. They provide many hosting features at affordable price.
Features provided by Pressable
- It provides managed upgrades and CDN
- It provides Free SSL certificate and SFTP access.
- It provides server site optimization with complete support.
- Daily Backups
- Staging Sites
- It provides malware scanning and removal
- Intrusion Detection systems
5. Media Temple
When it comes to solid web hosting provider, media Temple is a big name in the field of managed WordPress hosting. They have been providing hosting services to the world from very long time.
Features provided by Media Temple
- It has built in server-level caching
- It allow automatic daily backups
- It provides WordPress core updates
- It provides 24/7 expert support
- It provides developer tools such as staging areas, GIT integration, and more.
The demand for managed WordPress hosting is growing day by day. The Web is flooded with WordPress sites and they all are using Managed WordPress services of different providers as per their need. If you have decided to get the services, the first thing you need to do is research about the hosting providers and then choose the best one as per your need and budget.
Recent Post : 5 tips to increase site Speed.