To create a website, WordPress is always recommended first. It provides an open source content management system that is easy to use for CMS blogs. Technical or even non-technical people from all over the world are using WordPress for creating a website and they all have started contributing to WordPress code repository development.
No doubt, there is already commenting system present in WordPress but it still needs improvements. WordPress allow you to customize things according to your need. For this, you need various plugins. To improve the commenting system in the WordPress, you need a plugin and in this article, we discuss some of the best commenting plugins for WordPress.
Jetpack is a house of features and this is available by default in the WordPress. It has certain features like security, photon, WordPress Stats and commenting system. This will allow you to do a lot of improvements on WordPress commenting system. You can do improvements like social commenting and eliminate spam comments from your social media accounts such as Facebook, twitter, Google, etc. So you have logged into any of these accounts then you do not need to submit your details like name, your email etc again and again. Jetpack also increase the speed of commenting system on sites.
- Provide Security.
- Site stats & analytics.
- Automatic social network sharing.
- Enhanced distribution on WordPress.com.
- Site management.
- Content Creation.
2. Disqus Commenting System
A Large number of people across the web uses Disqus Commenting system. This system is excellent for both publishers and users. It eliminates the spam, if, it notices any resemblance between the comments. It has beautifully threaded comments that help the user to interact with each other. You can set this plugin easily and after setting up, it will work flawlessly.
- Connected with a large discussion community.
- Notifications and reply by email.
- Threaded comments and replies.
- Aggregated comments and social mentions.
- Subscribe and RSS options.
- Full spam filtering, blacklists and whitelists.
- Support for Disqus community widgets.
- Increased exposure and readership.
- Powerful moderation and admin tools.
If you want to engage your customers in real time and through social curation, advertising or content then Livefyre commenting plugin is best for you. This is almost like Disqus commenting plugin but it offers real-time commenting experience. If you have any website that receives comments in volume then you can interact with people in a real time when they are commenting. It also has an outstanding commenting interface that let the user to moderate comments in a better way.
- Truly real-time posts.
- Mobile compatibility.
- SEO optimized content.
- Social login.
- Listener counts and a comment notifier.
- Media-rich embedding options.
Commentator plugin let the user comment on their personal social accounts. If you are looking for the premium plugin then this could be best for you. It offers the beautiful design of commenting form and allows you to choose from different icons, themes so that you can design your commenting system on your own. With this plugin, you can comment on texts, videos, pictures etc.
- Images Support.
- Pick and Delete comments.
- Customizable icons and colors.
- Boxed Theme.
- Dark Theme.
- Comments flagging.
- Ajaxified login and register.
- Social Login.
- Easily integration.
- Front End comment sorting.
- Comments upvotes and downvotes.
- Thread likes.
- Translation ready.
CommentLuv is amazing plugin to magnetize your readers. It adds the title link automatically to the latest blog post. It also helps to grow your email list. This will bring more traffic to your website and comments that you receive on your blog will help you to add keywords, fight spam, add top commentators widget, integrate twitter link etc.
- Advanced anti-spam features.
- Engagement will increase.
- Rankings will improve.
- Allow keywords.
- Automatic updates.
- Custom info Panel.
6. Facebook Comments
As the name suggests, Facebook comments is a social network plugin that allows you to setup, customize and administer the comments on Facebook from your WordPress site. It is simple to add this plugin to your WordPress site. It will also allow you to insert the comment box as a shortcode to any page, post.
- Increases site visibility on Facebook.
- Removes the anonymity factor.
- Replace WordPress comments altogether.
With Postmatic plugin, you can send a reply to emails for the posts and native comments in a beautiful way. When readers leave a comment in the comment box, you can subscribe them through email. Later they get comments and replies in their email inbox. Even they can comment back just by clicking the reply button.
- Use native commenting and user systems.
- Fully responsive HTML emails.
- Replies are posted as comments in as little as 6 seconds.
- 35 different options including popups, top bars, sliders, and after-the-post.
- Reply to new post notifications to leave a comment.
- Users commenting on your posts can subscribe to new comment notifications and reply to each to send back a response.